Webinar: The Indo-Pacific – a priority for France | 21 January 2022
In this webinar, French Ambassador Philippe Setton will present the French government’s strategy and vision of the Indopacific region along with specific examples of cooperation between France and its partners of the region, notably Japan. He will also touch upon the European Union’s engagement in the region, in the context of the French presidency of the Council of the EU in the 1st semester of 2022.
Date：Friday, January 21st 2022 Time：10:30-12:00pm (JST) Venue：Online seminar (Zoom Webinar) Please register here: https://ifi.u-tokyo.ac.jp/event_form/11958/
The Zoom Meeting URL will be delivered by mail on the day before this event. Language：English *Japanese simultaneous translation will be provided
· Security Studies Unit (SSU), Institute for Future Initiatives (IFI)
· Graduate School of Public Policy (GraSSP)
· Philippe Setton, Ambassador of France to Japan
· Kiichi Fujiwara, Professor of Graduate Schools of Law and Politics (moderator)
· Yee Kuang Heng, Professor of Graduate School of Public Policy (discussant)
This event was originally published on www.pp.u-tokyo.ac.jp.